Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

DIY: Washi tape box

It is my first week. My first week of being done with school (finally!). First thing I had to do was getting sick. I suppose this is just me. Anyway. I'm off to feeling better and before I start with some bigger projects (Connected with this. Sooo excited about it!!) here something small and quick with stuff everyone will have on hand.


You'll need:
  • an empty clingfilm box
  • wrapping paper
  • double-sided tape
  • glue

See my little tiny arrows in picture one? Cut there :) fold the "open side" close (you can see my yellow double-sided tape pieces).
I know this does sound a bit confusing but I just didn't need the lid were it was so I glued it on and had to make another opening so I cut something out. Right?
Cover the outsides with nice paper. Glue.
Finished :)


I'd never thought I'd have that much washi tape at any point in my life. Obviously I was wrong ;) (The pattern ones is stored in another container...)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh was für eine tolle Idee!!! Ich liebe Washi Tape. Leider habe ich noch nicht so viele, dass sich der Bau einer Box lohnt, aber jetzt wo ich weiß wo ich die Dinger rein packen würde, muss ich mir unbedingt mehr kaufen!
    Danke für die tolle Idee!

    AntwortenLöschen